Thursday, February 9, 2012

This Weeks Menu

Fri.
Ranch Chicken- ( didn't use this last week)
brocolli and Rice
Carrots
Sat.
crockpot lasagna
salad ( from the garden)
homemade french bread
Sun.
undecided
Mon.
Bean and Cheese Burritos
Spanish Rice
Chips and Salsa
Tues.
Corn Chowder
crusty bread
Wed.
oven fried chicken
mashed pots/gravy
green beans
Thurs.
Parmesan crusted Tilapia
Hushpuppies
Sauteed greens
roasted potatoes
The past couple of weeks have been really calm and peaceful around our house. I love the rythym of life without drama. I was able to complete a new outfit for Baylee and started a new one. Emily and I had the priviledge of sitting with a friends 3 mth old twins, that is always fun.
The foods I canned over the spring and summer are really starting to dwindle. I am looking forward to another garden and restocking our shelves.
As for everything else, we are just moving along at a steady pace. I always feel as though these times are the calm before the storm.
Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. How did your corn chowder turn out? I haven't found a recipe that I just love.
    Allyson

    ReplyDelete