Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday

Yesterday's church service was one of the best I have been to in a very long time, guest speaker simply taught God's Word, the plain truth. It was revitalizing to my thirsty soul.
This morning is a beauty and inspires me to work outside today. I will start with cleaning the rabbit's cage. I am going to pump my pond and begin cleaning the leaves and debris in preparation for my koi in the spring. I will resituate my raised beds, no dirt in them, just the frames. I need to bake bread, do laundry and clean my kitchen floor. I will need to do a quick pick up of the house and keep it looking nice, just because I like it that way. I have an old shelf that was built by my great grandfather that I want to hang in my kitchen.
That is a lot on the list, it is a start and will do all that I can. Rachel will be leaving to return to Huntsville today. John is working, I am giving the younger girls off from school, and Michael is recouperating from a youth discipleship, where he lead a group of 8th grade boys.
Those are my plans for today, let's see what I can accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment