Friday, October 16, 2009

Cleaning and Organizing

I cleaned my house today, it sure felt good. I scrubbed my kitchen floor on my hands and knees, its the only way I know to get it really clean. I wiped baseboards, ceiling fans, and dusted anything that could be dusted. I vacuumed out the couch cushions and ac vent, I even vacuumed the ceiling. Mopped all the floors, scrubbed anything in the bathroom that could be scrubbed. Went grocery shopping, made a great dinner of grilled steaks, baked potatoes, spinach salad and apple crisp with bluebell ice cream.

My family ( parents, sisters and nieces and nephews) , are have a huge tag sale the first weekend in November. I now feel like I can start in each bedroom and clean out the clutter and junk. It will take me several weeks to go through each room and the attic, ultimately ending in the garage. My goal is to have all done and organized by that weekend. This will be a bit of a challenge as I plan on doing everything I usually do everyday and try to keep my house from becoming a mess in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment